Crowsnest Conservation values your support.
Your donation is vital to promote conservation initiatives in Crowsnest Pass. As a charitable organization, we rely on grants and private donations to work towards our mission of:
Valuing and connecting people and nature for a healthy future in the Crowsnest Pass and beyond.
To learn more about where your donation goes, visit the Our Work page. All donations greater than $20 will receive a charitable tax receipt.
To donate, please click on the Donate Button below. Crowsnest Conservation has set up a secure donations account with CanadaHelps. Once you click on the Donate Here button, you will be redirected to Crowsnest Conservation’s account on the CanadaHelps website.
Information on CanadaHelps:
- CanadaHelps is a registered charity that processes secure, online donations on behalf of Canada’s 80,000+ registered charitable organizations.
- Within minutes of making a donation, donors receive an official electronic tax receipt through email.
- CanadaHelps provides a number of giving options: One-time gifts and monthly gifts.
- Note: Credit cards will be charged by CanadaHelps. CanadaHelps assesses a 3.9% transaction fee on each donation. This amount is deducted before the donation is sent to the charity. This 3.9% is covers all credit card merchant rates, transaction fees, banking costs, receipting, reconciliation and disbursement.
- To learn more about CanadaHelps Privacy and Security Policies, visit: www.canadahelps.org/InfoPages/PrivacyHome.aspx.
- More questions about CanadaHelps? Visit the Canada Helps FAQ at: www.canadahelps.org/Info/4/29/ss.